- > > Alabama Department of Revenue
- > > Alabama Legislature
- > > Association of County Commissions
- > > International Association of Assessing Officers
- > > Uniform Standards Professional Appraisal Practice
- > > Center for Governmental Services, Auburn University
- > > Alabama Association of Tax Administrators
- > > AAAO Group Facebook page
County Revenue Offices
- > > List
Real Property Appraiser, Barbour County Commission
The Barbour County Commission is now accepting applications for a full-time position as Real Property Appraiser with benefits. All applicants must possess a valid driver license and be insurable. A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with a major in Accounting, Business Management, or Finance is the minimum requirement. Starting hourly rate will depend on experience and education.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. All interested persons must apply at the Alabama Career Center, 511 State Docks Road, Eufaula, AL.
Property Appraisal Positions, Jefferson County