Alabama Property Tax Information
The program is designed to enhance appraisal, mapping, and management skills so that participants may be certified by the State. Those eligible to achieve certification are county elected and appointed property tax officials and the Property Tax Division staff of the Alabama Department of Revenue.
Individuals that successfully complete the curriculum and pass a comprehensive certification exam earn the designation of Alabama Certified Appraiser of Real Property, Alabama Certified Appraisal of Personal Property, Alabama Certified Tax Administrator, Alabama Certified Mapper, or Support Staff Level I or II Certificates.
Property Tax Education & Certification Courses
- • Alabama Property Tax Education and Certification Program
- • Joint Education Advisory Committee Policy Manual
- • Property Tax Re-certification Request Form
- • Instructor Preparation Approval Form
- • Property Tax Education FY 2016-2017
- • Feb 2017 – March 2017 Registration Form
- • Apr 2017 – July 2017 Registration Form